Pro Drum Shop
Mapex - Black Panther Design Lab Jeff Hamilton Maximus Snare Drum 6"x14" - BPDLMH4600LPB
Designed by Jeff Hamilton with a nod to the traditions of the Jazz greats, the "Maximus" has the sound and feel of a vintage drum, built with modern precision and articulation. Made from a 6" deep, 100% Mahogany shell, it is outfitted with a special snare bed for the execution of the most dynamic playing. It is the choice for a warm, big sound, with the ability to whisper in the most delicate small group settings. Tradition meets a modern voice, the Maximus is a commanding instrument for all forms of playing.
- The 100% Mahogany shell delivers a warm, traditional, precise sound.
- Sound Concept: Warm/Traditional/Precise
- 4 Air Vent Holes (Quadrant)
- 45° SONIClear Batter Side, 35° SONIClear Snare Side
- SAS1 Gloss Piano Black
- In-line Locking I-Lugs
- Sonic Saver Hoops
- Batter: Remo Fiberskyn Diplomat
- Resonant: Remo Hazy Snare Side
- Canopus CPSL-14DR(Vintage) Snare Wires
- Trick Multi Step Throwoff